Monday, January 12, 2009

Presentations go social

Or, too many power points.

Slide Share was very easy to use after I finally got an account. Getting the account was the problem. Obviously, I'm not human, as that was the question that kept me from getting an account for about an hour of trying. I gave it a rest and when I went back, a different set of crazy letters and numbers worked for me and I got registered. I did not feel comfortable giving much of my profile info. I tried several searches, one of which came up empty and the rest brought up things that were not particularly related to my understanding of the terms I was using. Making favorites was just a click of the mouse, and adding comments was a breeze. Whoops! I forgot to add nebraskaaccess as a contact. I'd better go back and do that before I post the link to my comments.

I didn't add a power point. Frankly I don't want to share. And aren't there more than enough power point presentations in the world already?

No comments: